Friday, April 24, 2009

Words I repeat inspired by single parent dad.


I'LL BE RIGHT THERE SWEETIE.
I hate this because I hear myself saying it all the time. It underscores the fact that I am always busy when Claire and I are in the house. This is another blog entry.

LOOK AT MAMA
I read this in some discipline book. eye contact is essential.

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE FOR DINNER/TO DO/ TO WEAR
like Single Parent Dad, this is a big mistake which I always regret instantly but I can't seem to shake the habit.

NIGHT NIGHT
repeated in a hopeful sometimes desperate tone every ten minutes or so between 730 and 930.

WHAT'S THE MATTER BABY?

WOULD YOU LIKE A HUG?
this is my way of difusing situations which are escalating. It's touch and go as to its effectiveness.

SI SENORA
drives her crazy. She responds with " NO!! NO sing ora

ARE YOU MY LITTLE ANGEL?
another one that often drives her crazy.

OK LETS HIT IT.
mean: we are late as usual. Lets go lets go lets go lets go!

OKAY OKAY OKAY!

No comments: